Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5864–5879, December 2012
How to Cite
Küpper, C., Edwards, S. V., Kosztolányi, A., Alrashidi, M., Burke, T., Herrmann, P., Argüelles-Tico, A., Amat, J. A., Amezian, M., Rocha, A., Hötker, H., Ivanov, A., Chernicko, J. and Székely, T. (2012), High gene flow on a continental scale in the polyandrous Kentish plover Charadrius alexandrinus. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5864–5879. doi: 10.1111/mec.12064
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2012
- National Geographic Society. Grant Number: 8403-08
- Natural Environmental Research Council. Grant Number: MGF184
- NSF. Grant Number: IOS-0922640
- Hungarian Scientific Research Fund. Grant Number: K81953
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: RNM361
- Mexican National Council of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!