Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5728–5744, December 2012
How to Cite
Boissin, E., Hurley, B., Wingfield, M. J., Vasaitis, R., Stenlid, J., Davis, C., de Groot, P., Ahumada, R., Carnegie, A., Goldarazena, A., Klasmer, P., Wermelinger, B. and Slippers, B. (2012), Retracing the routes of introduction of invasive species: the case of the Sirex noctilio woodwasp. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5728–5744. doi: 10.1111/mec.12065
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2012
- University of Pretoria postdoctoral
- Tree Protection Co-operative Programme (TPCP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!