A call for more transparent reporting of error rates: the quality of AFLP data in ecological and evolutionary research
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 5911–5917, December 2012
How to Cite
Crawford, L. A., Koscinski, D. and Keyghobadi, N. (2012), A call for more transparent reporting of error rates: the quality of AFLP data in ecological and evolutionary research. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5911–5917. doi: 10.1111/mec.12069
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- National Sciences Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs and Western University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!