Spatial and temporal patterns of genetic variation in the widespread antitropical deep-sea coral Paragorgia arborea
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6053–6067, December 2012
How to Cite
Herrera, S., Shank, T. M. and Sánchez, J. A. (2012), Spatial and temporal patterns of genetic variation in the widespread antitropical deep-sea coral Paragorgia arborea. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6053–6067. doi: 10.1111/mec.12074
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- the Global Census of Marine Life on Seamounts Project (CenSeam)
- the National Systematics Laboratory of NOAA's National Marine Fisheries Service
- Systematics Research Fund of the Systematics Association
- Linnean Society of London
- Sigma Xi Research Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!