How lizards survived blizzards: phylogeography of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus group (Liolaemidae) reveals multiple breaks and refugia in southern Patagonia and their concordance with other codistributed taxa
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6068–6085, December 2012
How to Cite
Breitman, M. F., Avila, L. J., Sites, J. W. and Morando, M. (2012), How lizards survived blizzards: phylogeography of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus group (Liolaemidae) reveals multiple breaks and refugia in southern Patagonia and their concordance with other codistributed taxa. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6068–6085. doi: 10.1111/mec.12075
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Universidad Austral de Chile
- Universidad de Concepción
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- University of Nebraska
- BYU Kennedy Center for International Studies
- the Bean Life Science Museum
- Department of Biology. Grant Number: 33789
- ANPCYT-FONCYT. Grant Number: 33789
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Chubut Provincial authorities. Grant Numbers: PICT 2006-506, 33789
- ANPCYT-FONCYT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2006-506, 33789
- Brigham Young University
- Centro Nacional Patagónico
- Dalhousie University
- Instituto Botánico Darwinion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!