How lizards survived blizzards: phylogeography of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus group (Liolaemidae) reveals multiple breaks and refugia in southern Patagonia and their concordance with other codistributed taxa
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6068–6085, December 2012
How to Cite
Breitman, M. F., Avila, L. J., Sites, J. W. and Morando, M. (2012), How lizards survived blizzards: phylogeography of the Liolaemus lineomaculatus group (Liolaemidae) reveals multiple breaks and refugia in southern Patagonia and their concordance with other codistributed taxa. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6068–6085. doi: 10.1111/mec.12075
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Universidad Austral de Chile
- Universidad de Concepción
- Universidad Nacional del Comahue
- Universidad Nacional de Córdoba
- University of Nebraska
- BYU Kennedy Center for International Studies
- the Bean Life Science Museum
- Department of Biology. Grant Number: 33789
- ANPCYT-FONCYT. Grant Number: 33789
- Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas (CONICET)
- Chubut Provincial authorities. Grant Numbers: PICT 2006-506, 33789
- ANPCYT-FONCYT. Grant Numbers: PICT 2006-506, 33789
- Brigham Young University
- Centro Nacional Patagónico
- Dalhousie University
- Instituto Botánico Darwinion
Appendix S1 Screened genes.
Appendix S2 Bayesian cyt-b tree for all samples.
Appendix S3 Divergence time analysis.
Appendix S4 samova.
Appendix S5 Genetic distances.
Appendix S6 Bayesian Skyline and skyride plots.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.