These authors contributed equally to this work.
Inferences on population history of a seed chalcid wasp: invasion success despite a severe founder effect from an unexpected source population
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6086–6103, December 2012
How to Cite
Auger-Rozenberg, M.-A., Boivin, T., Magnoux, E., Courtin, C., Roques, A. and Kerdelhué, C. (2012), Inferences on population history of a seed chalcid wasp: invasion success despite a severe founder effect from an unexpected source population. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6086–6103. doi: 10.1111/mec.12077
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: MacBi-ANR-2010-INTB-1705
- French Ministry of Ecology and sustainable development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!