Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6104–6116, December 2012
How to Cite
Hulva, P., Marešová, T., Dundarova, H., Bilgin, R., Benda, P., Bartonička, T. and Horáček, I. (2012), Environmental margin and island evolution in Middle Eastern populations of the Egyptian fruit bat. Molecular Ecology, 21: 6104–6116. doi: 10.1111/mec.12078
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA 601110905
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: 206⁄09⁄0888
- Institutional Research Support. Grant Number: SVV-2012-265 206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!