Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Transcriptome-wide polymorphisms of red abalone (Haliotis rufescens) reveal patterns of gene flow and local adaptation
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2884–2897, June 2013
How to Cite
De Wit, P. and Palumbi, S. R. (2013), Transcriptome-wide polymorphisms of red abalone (Haliotis rufescens) reveal patterns of gene flow and local adaptation. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2884–2897. doi: 10.1111/mec.12081
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2012
- Interdiscplinary Study of the Coastal Oceans (PISCO). Grant Numbers: MAW2009-0056, OCE 1041222
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!