Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Genome-wide association reveals genetic basis for the propensity to migrate in wild populations of rainbow and steelhead trout
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Hecht, B. C., Campbell, N. R., Holecek, D. E. and Narum, S. R. (2012), Genome-wide association reveals genetic basis for the propensity to migrate in wild populations of rainbow and steelhead trout. Molecular Ecology. doi: 10.1111/mec.12082
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016448-10
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103397-10
- National Institutes of Health
- Bonneville Power Administration. Grant Number: 200900500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!