Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Genome-wide association reveals genetic basis for the propensity to migrate in wild populations of rainbow and steelhead trout
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 3061–3076, June 2013
How to Cite
Hecht, B. C., Campbell, N. R., Holecek, D. E. and Narum, S. R. (2013), Genome-wide association reveals genetic basis for the propensity to migrate in wild populations of rainbow and steelhead trout. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3061–3076. doi: 10.1111/mec.12082
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2012
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P20RR016448-10
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 8 P20 GM103397-10
- National Institutes of Health
- Bonneville Power Administration. Grant Number: 200900500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!