Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Population genomic signatures of divergent adaptation, gene flow and hybrid speciation in the rapid radiation of Lake Victoria cichlid fishes
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2848–2863, June 2013
How to Cite
Keller, I., Wagner, C. E., Greuter, L., Mwaiko, S., Selz, O. M., Sivasundar, A., Wittwer, S. and Seehausen, O. (2013), Population genomic signatures of divergent adaptation, gene flow and hybrid speciation in the rapid radiation of Lake Victoria cichlid fishes. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2848–2863. doi: 10.1111/mec.12083
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
- Microsoft Corporation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-118293
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!