These authors contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 143–156, January 2013
How to Cite
Bisconti, R., Canestrelli, D., Salvi, D. and Nascetti, G. (2013), A geographic mosaic of evolutionary lineages within the insular endemic newt Euproctus montanus. Molecular Ecology, 22: 143–156. doi: 10.1111/mec.12085
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- FCT postdoctoral grants. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/66592/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!