A free lunch? No cost for acquiring defensive plant pyrrolizidine alkaloids in a specialist arctiid moth (Utetheisa ornatrix)
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 24, pages 6152–6162, December 2012
How to Cite
Cogni, R., Trigo, J. R. and Futuyma, D. J. (2012), A free lunch? No cost for acquiring defensive plant pyrrolizidine alkaloids in a specialist arctiid moth (Utetheisa ornatrix). Molecular Ecology, 21: 6152–6162. doi: 10.1111/mec.12086
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!