Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1356–1365, March 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, K. H. (2013), Multiple capacitors for natural genetic variation in Drosophila melanogaster. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1356–1365. doi: 10.1111/mec.12091
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2012
- Promoting Sciences and Technology of The Ministry of Education, Sport, Culture, Science and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 23770087
- Wesco Scientific Promotion Foundation
Table S1 Wild type strains of D. melanogaster obtained from EHIMEFly, their collection site and year.
Table S2 The control and deficiency strains, the deleted region, and deletion size.
Fig. S1 Distribution of deficiencies on the second and third chromosomes.
Fig. S2 Mating scheme to obtain experimental flies in deficinecy (A) and the control (B) treatments.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.