Invited Reviews and Meta-analyses
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 21, Issue 23, pages 5660–5674, December 2012
How to Cite
Wei, F., Hu, Y., Zhu, L., Bruford, M. W., Zhan, X. and Zhang, L. (2012), Black and white and read all over: the past, present and future of giant panda genetics. Molecular Ecology, 21: 5660–5674. doi: 10.1111/mec.12096
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830020, 31070331, 31230011
- Knowledge Innovation Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-Z-4
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!