Global lack of flyway structure in a cosmopolitan bird revealed by a genome wide survey of single nucleotide polymorphisms
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 41–55, January 2013
How to Cite
Kraus, R. H. S., van Hooft, P., Megens, H.-J., Tsvey, A., Fokin, S. Y., Ydenberg, R. C. and Prins, H. H. T. (2013), Global lack of flyway structure in a cosmopolitan bird revealed by a genome wide survey of single nucleotide polymorphisms. Molecular Ecology, 22: 41–55. doi: 10.1111/mec.12098
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2012
- Royal Netherlands Hunters Association
- Dutch Ministry of Agriculture
- Stichting de Eik Trust
- Wageningen LEB Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!