Genotype matching in a parasitoid–host genotypic food web: an approach for measuring effects of environmental change
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 229–238, January 2013
How to Cite
Lavandero, B. and Tylianakis, J. M. (2013), Genotype matching in a parasitoid–host genotypic food web: an approach for measuring effects of environmental change. Molecular Ecology, 22: 229–238. doi: 10.1111/mec.12100
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 11080013
- Capital Humano Avanzado-MEC
- International Foundation for Science
- Marsden Fund of New Zealand. Grant Number: UOC-0705
- Royal Society of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!