Does catch and release affect the mating system and individual reproductive success of wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 187–200, January 2013
How to Cite
Richard, A., Dionne, M., Wang, J. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), Does catch and release affect the mating system and individual reproductive success of wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)?. Molecular Ecology, 22: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/mec.12102
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!