Does catch and release affect the mating system and individual reproductive success of wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 187–200, January 2013
How to Cite
Richard, A., Dionne, M., Wang, J. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), Does catch and release affect the mating system and individual reproductive success of wild Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.)?. Molecular Ecology, 22: 187–200. doi: 10.1111/mec.12102
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2012
- NSERC (Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada)
|mec12102-sup-0001-TableS1.doc||Word document||56K||Table S1 PCR recipes for the two multiplex.|
|mec12102-sup-0002-SupportingInformation.doc||Word document||39K||Data S1 Sexing methodology.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.