Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 56–73, January 2013
How to Cite
Andras, J. P., Rypien, K. L. and Harvell, C. D. (2013), Range-wide population genetic structure of the Caribbean sea fan coral, Gorgonia ventalina. Molecular Ecology, 22: 56–73. doi: 10.1111/mec.12104
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCE-0326705
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- Theresa Heinz Scholars for Environmental Research
- Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
Fig. S1 Geographic distribution of genetic diversity among Gorgonia ventalina populations.
Fig. S2 Mean ± standard deviation of the estimated posterior probability [ln P(D)] of the data for each value of K (1–35) tested with Structure.
Table S1 Number of alleles (Na); observed and expected heterozygosity (HO, HE); inbreeding coefficient (FIS), probability of identity (PI); and significance fest for null alleles (Null) for each of the 7 loci at each of the 35 locations used in this study.
Table S2 Pairwise FST values (below diagonal) and RST values (above diagonal) for all loci. Site codes are given in Table 1. Nonsignificant values are shaded grey.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.