A question of time: the land snail Murella muralis (Gastropoda: Pulmonata) reveals constraints on past ecological speciation
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 170–186, January 2013
How to Cite
Fiorentino, V., Manganelli, G., Giusti, F., Tiedemann, R. and Ketmaier, V. (2013), A question of time: the land snail Murella muralis (Gastropoda: Pulmonata) reveals constraints on past ecological speciation. Molecular Ecology, 22: 170–186. doi: 10.1111/mec.12107
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!