Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 341–353, January 2013
How to Cite
de Jong, M. A., Collins, S., Beldade, P., Brakefield, P. M. and Zwaan, B. J. (2013), Footprints of selection in wild populations of Bicyclus anynana along a latitudinal cline. Molecular Ecology, 22: 341–353. doi: 10.1111/mec.12114
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- Earth and Life Sciences programme of the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 814.01.012
- EU-funded Network of Excellence Lifespan. Grant Number: FP6 036894
- Leiden University Fund
- Uyttenboogaart-Eliasen Foundation
- the Treub Foundation
- the Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW)
- European Union's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Numbers: FP7/2007-2011, 259679
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!