Beyond an AFLP genome scan towards the identification of immune genes involved in plague resistance in Rattus rattus from Madagascar
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 354–367, January 2013
How to Cite
Tollenaere, C., Jacquet, S., Ivanova, S., Loiseau, A., Duplantier, J.-M., Streiff, R. and Brouat, C. (2013), Beyond an AFLP genome scan towards the identification of immune genes involved in plague resistance in Rattus rattus from Madagascar. Molecular Ecology, 22: 354–367. doi: 10.1111/mec.12115
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!