Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Evolutionary Ecological Genomics
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 583–601, February 2013
How to Cite
Orsini, L., Mergeay, J., Vanoverbeke, J. and De Meester, L. (2013), The role of selection in driving landscape genomic structure of the waterflea Daphnia magna. Molecular Ecology, 22: 583–601. doi: 10.1111/mec.12117
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2012
- KU Leuven Research Fund grants. Grant Numbers: GOA/2008/6, PF/2010/7
- FWO. Grant Number: G.0468.10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!