Identifying biases at different spatial and temporal scales of diversification: a case study in the Neotropical parrotlet genus Forpus
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 483–494, January 2013
How to Cite
Smith, B. T., Ribas, C. C., Whitney, B. M., HernÁndez-baÑos, B. E. and Klicka, J. (2013), Identifying biases at different spatial and temporal scales of diversification: a case study in the Neotropical parrotlet genus Forpus. Molecular Ecology, 22: 483–494. doi: 10.1111/mec.12118
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!