Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 495–507, January 2013
How to Cite
Gangloff, B., Zino, F., Shirihai, H., González-Solís, J., Couloux, A., Pasquet, E. and Bretagnolle, V. (2013), The evolution of north-east Atlantic gadfly petrels using statistical phylogeography. Molecular Ecology, 22: 495–507. doi: 10.1111/mec.12119
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Consortium National de Recherche en Génomique
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!