Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 3049–3060, June 2013
How to Cite
Takahashi, T., Sota, T. and Hori, M. (2013), Genetic basis of male colour dimorphism in a Lake Tanganyika cichlid fish. Molecular Ecology, 22: 3049–3060. doi: 10.1111/mec.12120
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2012
- Grants-in-Aid for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 20770065
- Scientific Research. Grant Number: 23370043
- Global COE Program. Grant Number: A06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!