Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 423–436, January 2013
How to Cite
Lagache, L., Klein, E. K., Guichoux, E. and Petit, R. J. (2013), Fine-scale environmental control of hybridization in oaks. Molecular Ecology, 22: 423–436. doi: 10.1111/mec.12121
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
- Conseil Régional d'Aquitaine. Grant Numbers: 20030304002FA, 20040305003FA
- European Union
- FEDER. Grant Number: 2003227
- LinkTree project
- ANR BIODIVERSA
- EU Network of Excellence EvolTree
|mec12121-sup-0001-Supporting InformationS1-S5.docx||Word document||158K|
Fig. S1 Aerial photograph of the parental stand and of neighboring stands with indications on the dominant species composition.
Fig. S2 The different spatial distributions used in simulations.
Fig. S3 Comparison of observed and predicted numbers of immigrant and hybrid offspring.
Appendix S1 Validation of SSR genotypes through maternity and paternity analyses.
Appendix S2 Checking that observed hybridization rate is stronger with immigrant pollen than with local pollen.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.