Single-nucleotide polymorphisms of two closely related microsporidian parasites suggest a clonal population expansion after the last glaciation
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 314–326, January 2013
How to Cite
Haag, K. L., Traunecker, E. and Ebert, D. (2013), Single-nucleotide polymorphisms of two closely related microsporidian parasites suggest a clonal population expansion after the last glaciation. Molecular Ecology, 22: 314–326. doi: 10.1111/mec.12126
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!