Special issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Mapping phenotypic, expression and transmission ratio distortion QTL using RAD markers in the Lake Whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis)
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 3036–3048, June 2013
How to Cite
Gagnaire, P.-A., Normandeau, E., Pavey, S. A. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), Mapping phenotypic, expression and transmission ratio distortion QTL using RAD markers in the Lake Whitefish (Coregonus clupeaformis). Molecular Ecology, 22: 3036–3048. doi: 10.1111/mec.12127
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!