Does mating behaviour affect connectivity in marine fishes? Comparative population genetics of two protogynous groupers (Family Serranidae)
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 301–313, January 2013
How to Cite
Portnoy, D. S., Hollenbeck, C. M., Renshaw, M. A., Cummings, N. J. and Gold, J. R. (2013), Does mating behaviour affect connectivity in marine fishes? Comparative population genetics of two protogynous groupers (Family Serranidae). Molecular Ecology, 22: 301–313. doi: 10.1111/mec.12128
- Issue online: 3 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Cooperative Research Program (CRP) of the National Marine Fisheries Service
- U.S. Department of Commerce. Grant Number: NA08NMF4540400
- Texas AgriLife Research. Grant Number: Project H-6703
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!