M. Delplancke and N. Alvarez contributed equally to this work and are considered as joint first authors.
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1092–1104, February 2013
How to Cite
Delplancke, M., Alvarez, N., Benoit, L., Espíndola, A., I Joly, H., Neuenschwander, S. and Arrigo, N. (2013), Evolutionary history of almond tree domestication in the Mediterranean basin. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1092–1104. doi: 10.1111/mec.12129
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- ‘Fruit Med Project’
- French Foundation Agropolis
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: PBNEP3-132747, 3100A0-108194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!