Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1717–1732, March 2013
How to Cite
Healy, R. A., Smith, M. E., Bonito, G. M., Pfister, D. H., Ge, Z. .-W., Guevara, G. G., Williams, G., Stafford, K., Kumar, L., Lee, T., Hobart, C., Trappe, J., Vilgalys, R. and McLaughlin, D. J. (2013), High diversity and widespread occurrence of mitotic spore mats in ectomycorrhizal Pezizales. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1717–1732. doi: 10.1111/mec.12135
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!