1These authors contributed equally.
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1158–1170, February 2013
How to Cite
Harrison, H. B., Saenz-Agudelo, P., Planes, S., Jones, G. P. and Berumen, M. L. (2013), Relative accuracy of three common methods of parentage analysis in natural populations. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1158–1170. doi: 10.1111/mec.12138
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!