Polymorphism pattern at a miniature inverted-repeat transposable element locus downstream of the domestication gene Teosinte-branched1 in wild and domesticated pearl millet
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 327–340, January 2013
How to Cite
Dussert, Y., Remigereau, M.-S., Fontaine, M. C., Snirc, A., Lakis, G., Stoeckel, S., Langin, T., Sarr, A. and Robert, T. (2013), Polymorphism pattern at a miniature inverted-repeat transposable element locus downstream of the domestication gene Teosinte-branched1 in wild and domesticated pearl millet. Molecular Ecology, 22: 327–340. doi: 10.1111/mec.12139
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Vol. 22, Issue 8, 2358, Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!