Global genetic analysis reveals the putative native source of the invasive termite, Reticulitermes flavipes, in France
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1105–1119, February 2013
How to Cite
Perdereau, E., Bagnères, A. .-G., Bankhead-Dronnet, S., Dupont, S., Zimmermann, M., Vargo, E. L. and Dedeine, F. (2013), Global genetic analysis reveals the putative native source of the invasive termite, Reticulitermes flavipes, in France. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1105–1119. doi: 10.1111/mec.12140
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!