Population genetics of the American eel (Anguilla rostrata): FST = 0 and North Atlantic Oscillation effects on demographic fluctuations of a panmictic species
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 7, pages 1763–1776, April 2013
How to Cite
Côté, C. L., Gagnaire, P.-A., Bourret, V., Verreault, G., Castonguay, M. and Bernatchez, L. (2013), Population genetics of the American eel (Anguilla rostrata): FST = 0 and North Atlantic Oscillation effects on demographic fluctuations of a panmictic species. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1763–1776. doi: 10.1111/mec.12142
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2012
- Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Great Lakes Fishery Commission
- Canadian Research Chair in genomics and conservation of aquatic resources
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!