Historical introgression and the persistence of ghost alleles in the intermediate horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis)
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1035–1050, February 2013
How to Cite
Mao, X., He, G., Hua, P., Jones, G., Zhang, S. and Rossiter, S. J. (2013), Historical introgression and the persistence of ghost alleles in the intermediate horseshoe bat (Rhinolophus affinis). Molecular Ecology, 22: 1035–1050. doi: 10.1111/mec.12154
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!