From the Cover
Is local selection so widespread in river organisms? Fractal geometry of river networks leads to high bias in outlier detection
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 2065–2073, April 2013
How to Cite
Fourcade, Y., Chaput-Bardy, A., Secondi, J., Fleurant, C. and Lemaire, C. (2013), Is local selection so widespread in river organisms? Fractal geometry of river networks leads to high bias in outlier detection. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2065–2073. doi: 10.1111/mec.12158
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!