Contrasting patterns of genome-wide polymorphism in the native and invasive range of the marine mollusc Crepidula fornicata
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 1003–1018, February 2013
How to Cite
Riquet, F., Daguin-Thiébaut, C., Ballenghien, M., Bierne, N. and Viard, F. (2013), Contrasting patterns of genome-wide polymorphism in the native and invasive range of the marine mollusc Crepidula fornicata. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1003–1018. doi: 10.1111/mec.12161
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2012
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Centre National pour la Recherche Scientifique
- Conseil Régional de Bretagne
- GIS Europôle Mer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!