Interannual variation in effective number of breeders and estimation of effective population size in long-lived iteroparous lake sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens)
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1282–1294, March 2013
How to Cite
Duong, T. Y., Scribner, K. T., Forsythe, P. S., Crossman, J. A. and Baker, E. A. (2013), Interannual variation in effective number of breeders and estimation of effective population size in long-lived iteroparous lake sturgeon (Acipenser fulvescens). Molecular Ecology, 22: 1282–1294. doi: 10.1111/mec.12167
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- Michigan Department of Natural Resources
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!