Special Issue: Genotyping by Sequencing
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Special Issue: GENOTYPING BY SEQUENCING IN ECOLOGICAL AND CONSERVATION GENOMICS
Volume 22, Issue 11, pages 2931–2940, June 2013
How to Cite
Corander, J., Majander, K. K., Cheng, L. and Merilä, J. (2013), High degree of cryptic population differentiation in the Baltic Sea herring Clupea harengus. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2931–2940. doi: 10.1111/mec.12174
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 129662, 134728, 251170
- ERC. Grant Number: 239784
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP/2007-2013
- Baltic Sea research and development programme BONUS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!