Has the inbreeding load for a condition-dependent sexual signalling trait been purged in insular lizard populations?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1310–1321, March 2013
How to Cite
Runemark, A., Hansson, B., Ljungqvist, M., Brydegaard, M. and Svensson, E. I. (2013), Has the inbreeding load for a condition-dependent sexual signalling trait been purged in insular lizard populations?. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1310–1321. doi: 10.1111/mec.12178
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
- Royal Physiographic Society
- Royal Swedish Academy of Sciences
- Helge Ax:son Johnsons Foundation
- Längmanska Kulturfonden and Lars Hiertas Memory
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!