The molecular basis of invasiveness: differences in gene expression of native and introduced common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia) in stressful and benign environments
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2496–2510, May 2013
How to Cite
Hodgins, K. A., Lai, Z., Nurkowski, K., Huang, J. and Rieseberg, L. H. (2013), The molecular basis of invasiveness: differences in gene expression of native and introduced common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia) in stressful and benign environments. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2496–2510. doi: 10.1111/mec.12179
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 353026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!