From the Cover
Carrion fly-derived DNA as a tool for comprehensive and cost-effective assessment of mammalian biodiversity
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 915–924, February 2013
How to Cite
Calvignac-Spencer, S., Merkel, K., Kutzner, N., Kühl, H., Boesch, C., Kappeler, P. M., Metzger, S., Schubert, G. and Leendertz, F. H. (2013), Carrion fly-derived DNA as a tool for comprehensive and cost-effective assessment of mammalian biodiversity. Molecular Ecology, 22: 915–924. doi: 10.1111/mec.12183
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!