Molecular signatures of lineage-specific adaptive evolution in a unique sea basin: the example of an anadromous goby Leucopsarion petersii
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1341–1355, March 2013
How to Cite
Kokita, T., Takahashi, S. and Kumada, H. (2013), Molecular signatures of lineage-specific adaptive evolution in a unique sea basin: the example of an anadromous goby Leucopsarion petersii. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1341–1355. doi: 10.1111/mec.12184
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 60372835, 22780180
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!