Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1746–1758, March 2013
How to Cite
Baldwin, D. S., Colloff, M. J., Rees, G. N., Chariton, A. A., Watson, G. O., Court, L. N., Hartley, D. M., Morgan, M. j., King, A. J., Wilson, J. S., Hodda, M. and Hardy, C. M. (2013), Impacts of inundation and drought on eukaryote biodiversity in semi-arid floodplain soils. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1746–1758. doi: 10.1111/mec.12190
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Commonwealth Environmental Research Facilities (CERF)
- CSIRO Land and Water Capability Fund
- CSIRO Water for a Healthy Country National Research Flagship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!