The evolving male: spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) ecotypes are divergent at Y chromosome but not mtDNA or autosomal markers
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 2408–2423, May 2013
How to Cite
Andrews, K. R., Perrin, W. F., Oremus, M., Karczmarski, L., Bowen, B. W., Puritz, J. B. and Toonen, R. J. (2013), The evolving male: spinner dolphin (Stenella longirostris) ecotypes are divergent at Y chromosome but not mtDNA or autosomal markers. Molecular Ecology, 22: 2408–2423. doi: 10.1111/mec.12193
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!