Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1650–1665, March 2013
How to Cite
Devitt, T. J., Devitt, S. E. C., Hollingsworth, B. D., McGuire, J. A. and Moritz, C. (2013), Montane refugia predict population genetic structure in the Large-blotched Ensatina salamander. Molecular Ecology, 22: 1650–1665. doi: 10.1111/mec.12196
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- Anza-Borrego Institute
- University of California Natural Reserve System (UCNRS)
- San Diego Natural History Museum (SDNHM)
- University of California Institute for Mexico and the United States (UC MEXUS)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0909821, DEB-0641078
Vol. 23, Issue 22, 5645, Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!